Government of Canada offers Japanese citizens Working Holiday visa which enables participants between the ages of 18 and 30 to travel, work and study up to one year in Canada.
The particiants must:
- be a Japanese citizen;
- be between the ages of 18 and 30 (inclusive);
- have the equivalent of C$2,500 to help cover the expenses in Canada at the beginning of the stay;
- be prepared to take out health-care insurance for the duration of the stay;
- pay a participation fee of equivalent to C$150, and;
- not have participated in the Working Holiday category before.
- do not have a pre-arranged job in Canada.