ILSC Montreal is a language school located in the heart of Old Montreal where you can find beautiful St. Laurent river, cafes and restaurants as well as traditional buildings. They offer English and French Full-Time Intensive course (25 hours /week), Full-Time (20 hours/ week), morning only or afternoon only Part-Time courses, other elective classes, volunteer and internship program.
Why learning at ILSC Montreal?
- Various courses including basic language programs, Business language programs, English through Film making, Film&Video, Photography, Street Talk and Canadian Studies.
- They offer official exam preparation program, TESOL certificate/diploma program and other
- Students have an opportunity to use the language through their Volunteer and Internship program.
- 11 levels to classify the level and students can study in a most suitable class of their levels.
- School is located in the heart of Old Montreal where students can enjoy the very traditional view and buildings of Montreal, chic cafes and restaurants, relaxing path way along the St. Laurent river.
- Free Wi-Fi and 2 fully equipped computer rooms are available.
- Spacious student lounge to communicate with other students.
- A set of TV and a computer is installed in every classroom for presentations and other teaching purposes.
- They offer daily activities: Walking tour to Mt. Royal, Mild-End area tour+St. Viateur Begal, Karting, Park+Poutine etc.
- New sessions start every Monday.