At post secondary institutions


Students who wish to take academic courses at unversity in Canada usually require to submit and show a government-accredited high school diploma and sufficient English/French skill by submitting proof of language procifiency (official language exams TOEFL/DELF etc.) or by completing ESL (English as a Second Language)/ FSL (French as a Second Language) courses offered at each university.

The students with sufficient language skill are able to apply for academic courses directly, however; the students who require to take ESL/FSL courses prior to taking academic courses need to apply for language courses at university.

McGill McGill